Mutant Hamster Races Details
|Submitted by:||Traditional on 12/31/2005|
|Description||Players are given similar bags of parts and must construct their own Mutant Hamsters using only ingenuity and the things in the bag.|
|Basics||1) The judge(s) may designate some items as freely available meaning that anyone can use them as part of their creation.|
2) Markers, crayons, and other drawing and measuring tools may be used but may not become part of the hamster.
3) Only items in the bag and freely available items may be used.
4) Trading or giving away components is NOT allowed.
5) Kibitzing is allowed and encouraged.
6) Prizes will be awarded for Best Engineered, Most Creative, Most Hamster-like, Fastest Gravity-Powered, and Fastest Self-propelled hamster.
7) Other prizes in recognition of special achievement may be awarded at the sole discretion of the judge(s).
|Why is this Fun?||Building competitions work as does creating something from nothing.|
|Equipment List:||Scissors (could use several pairs)|
|Mitigated Risk:||IIIE (Details)|