Winter Camp Leader's Guide
For now, this is a placeholder page. There will be more shortly. The goal is to put the leader's guide online and to make it a useful resource for planning camp.
- Executing Winter Camp
- The definitive guide on how to successfully run Winter Camp from December 27-31.
- Ins and Outs of Winter Camp
- How to get things done on set-up and take-down days at Winter Camp.
- Kitchen Manual
- A book on how to be a cook at Winter Camp and the expectations of the crew. It includes information on how to use forms from the Meals database as well as some basic cooking and measuring advice.
- Meals Manual
- A treatise on successful meal planning and use of the Winter Camp Meals database.
- Program Manual
- A guide for creating a theme and schedule for Winter Camp as well as thoughts on successful activities and meals.
- Winter Camp Leader's Guide
- A list of key tasks for planning a successful Winter Camp.
Task Template - this is the default list of tasks and deadlins for Winter Camp